Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cranking out a new, updated reel while desperately trying to find work

I've dove head first into updating my reel with a number of new trailers, promos, and DVD featurettes. As mentioned, I'm also creating a whole new look for my name 'logo', menu accessibility, and functionality.

I never would have thought there'd be no long term projects happening by now in March. A lot of things pointed to my getting back to work in late January, perhaps early February at the latest. And yet here I am. Every day I'm on the industry job sites as well as checking in weekly with the post houses I have worked with. After I complete my work on the new reel / resume and putting those in the mail, I'll be following up with each of the 28 post houses I now assault with updates of my work every three or four months.

I think something's going to happen at Happy Hour Creative. Was in touch with them late last week and it seems things are heating up on the scheduling front. Just not enough to bring me in yet.

Ratcheting up everything I've got to find and reach work as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

At March 13, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

Fingers still crossed!
As MJ would say: "Go get 'em tiger"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home