Monday, February 9, 2009

Christian Bale's "Terminator: Salvation" on-set tirade

The audio from Christian Bale's tirade against Director Of Photography Shane Hurlbut on the set of "Terminator: Salvation" last summer has been posted online. I found it at MovieWeb.com and it's not for the listening when kids are in the room. I'm not making a judgement call on his behavior because I certainly wasn't there. But I do understand that he's a very passionate actor and I definitely respect that. I can be insanely passionate about my work as well. Creativity stands at the top of the list, period!
However I don't go around threatening to trash someone's lights.

Check out the full three minute plus tirade here. And after you've done that, right below it listen to LA based DJ RevoLucian's hilarious remix! I laughed my ass off, and then turned around and downloaded the track (for free) from his website!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home