Sunday, November 23, 2008

End of first full week back at New Wave

I've been working for the last week and half on "The Day The Earth Stood Still" DVD (2008 remake) and the studio just sent us the feature (finally!) late Friday night. So basically I've been working on something without knowing what ultimately the canvas will look like...until today.

I'll be on this today, Tuesday, and Wednesday, then heading off to Albany on Thursday to spend a day-later Thanksgiving with my Mom, as well as finally clean the last of my belongings out of Latham. It's been an oh-so-long journey towards finally handing in that key and saying I'm fully moved to the west coast. In just a few days it will be fact instead of just a plan.

After that it's back to New Wave to continue working through December 12. From that point forward, we shall see what happens on the work front. I think it's pretty safe to say this will probably be my last project of calendar year 2008.

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 2:36 AM, Anonymous allen pinney said...

And just think of all the mad bank you be pocketing yo!
Instead o' payin' the man for keepin' your stuff down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home