Thursday, September 11, 2008

A little time off...

There's a little bit of a slowdown happening at Happy Hour Creative, so I've been asked to take a break for two weeks. They figure they'd have to find things for me to do during that time and would prefer to have specific projects for me to cut. This is good because I can use a break to get some things in order and really just relax!

While I'm gone they'll be expanding the shop into some offices that are being vacated to the rear. The influx of work and editors here (myself and one other recent migrant from Trailer Park) requires more workspace and edit bays. When I return I should have my own bay, which hopefully they'll let me personalize a bit, as opposed to the very small freelance bay I've been working in. Although while some of the other staff editors went on vacation this summer I was able to use their bay for a week here and there.

During this past week I've continued to work on a 30 second spot for the feature "Sex Drive". Client feedback has been really positive to my work and I'm in the middle of making some changes and additions per their requests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home