Saturday, August 2, 2008

WORK ON "THE DARK KNIGHT" DVD!!!

Got a call in the mid afternoon yesterday from New Wave Entertainment. Asked if I could come in last night...TO WORK ON ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR "THE DARK KNIGHT" DVD! OH. MY. GOD!!!!

Can't give any more details than that right now. Needless to say it was amazing to finally be involved with something I came close to in May (when they started the project) and am now officially part of!!! Finishing up at Happy Hour just a little early, I bolted over to Burbank (with as much bolting as anyone can due during rush hour traffic in LA) and got there right at 7pm. Didn't leave until 3:30am. I was dead tired by then.....but yes....IT WAS JUST SO DAMNED WORTH IT!!!

There is a possibility they may need me again on Sunday. I even went so far as to say that even though I had another gig during the week, I'd be more than willing to come there in the evenings. Anything to be working on "The Dark Knight"!

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

VERY COOL INDEED!
Hell, who needs sleep anyway? It's so over-rated.

 
At August 4, 2008 at 7:26 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Hey! What's the latest on "The Dark Knight" DVD?
Cool WATCHMEN pic too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home