Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Work continues at Happy Hour...and a call from KO Creative

This week I've been working on a sixty second broadcast promotional piece for the theatrical release of "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa". Work continues to be strong here at Happy Hour and I couldn't be happier.

Got a call from KO Creative this morning asking about my availability during the rest of August. Of course I had to tell them that I was on another project. However I did say that if they could use me during the evenings I'd be open to that. So we'll see what happens. Hey, making extra money is a good thing! Even though what I'm into now at Happy Hour Creative definitely seems to be for the long haul. But like I mentioned before, I still need to keep my options open.

A number of cool projects coming up I can't talk about yet. There are several trailers in the loop being cut right now. I'm sure I'll be getting my hands into that shortly.

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2008 at 2:54 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Real Trailers? Like Double-Wides?
Of course I kid... Will they be theatrical trailers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home