Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Hour Creative: work update

In the middle of my sixth week at Happy Hour. Right now I'm working on sort of an in between project; a producer's reel for Peter Guber. We completed the twelve spots promoting the release of "The Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian" on DVD. But Disney is known to return and make changes again and again on just about every project. They'll probably be back shortly.

Once again the head of Happy Hour spoke about a long-term position with the company. And I expressed again my interest in a conversation regarding that. They definitely want to keep me around and I know I'll be working here straight through Labor Day. I feel like I've settled into this sort of 'perma-lance' position with the question being when will this turn into staff. There's been curiosity about other post houses wanting to book me in the near future and if I might want to pursue that. I think the waters are being tested about how much in demand I am for long or short term elsewhere. In turn causing them to realize how quickly they'll need to get a contract in front of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home