Monday, July 7, 2008

Week two at Happy Hour Creative

Last week was another great one at Happy Hour. Notes have been coming back from Disney for the "Prince Caspian" DVD spots a little at a time. However there's several individuals at the studio who are still in the process of viewing all twelve promos. Right now, today, we're in a holding pattern waiting for that feedback.

By last Wednesday I was being asked to not only return for this week we are beginning, but next week as well. Great news, as I've been really enjoying my time with these guys as I continue to build a solid repore. Plus this means I am now booked all the way up until the week of Comic-Con.

Two weeks from tomorrow I head down to San Diego to check into The Marriott, then hop over to the airport to pick up Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home