Friday, July 25, 2008

Comic-Con Thursday photo of the day

Thursday really did turn into "Greatest American Hero" day.

The highly anticipated panel that would unveil the upcoming comic heralded William Katt and the artists behind the book. However when I arrived there and found a seat near the front, suddenly I spotted not only Katt, but Robert Culp and Connie Sellecca!!! It was a bonafide "GAH" reunion! I took plenty of photos, two of which are included here as Thursday's photos of the day. Afterwards Katt and Culp headed down to the Exhibit Hall to sign autographs at the table of Katt's independent comics company, Catastrophic Comics, that is sponsoring the run. These pics are from that.

Things have been so crazy since yesterday that I am just now bringing the blog up to date. However, now I really need to go to bed because tomorrow is the preview of "Terminator: Salvation" which I absolutely AM NOT going to miss! Today was the hotly anticipated "Watchmen" preview which unfortunately I missed due to a very full Hall H, even though I got in line an hour and fifteen minutes in advance. Apparently a lot of people couldn't get in because I spoke with someone a few hours later to learn he had gotten in line close to two hours out and he didn't even get in! Clearly the fans were lining up for this very, very, very early this morning. The presentation went on at 11:55am.

That's it, must go to bed. More on this tomorrow night.

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2008 at 3:05 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

WAH!!! That's great, I love the hair, still the same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home