Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Comic-Con: three weeks from today!

We are fast approaching the event of the summer for me and 125,000 other people! Can't wait for Bill to arrive and the fun to begin. And I'm really glad I booked our arrival time for Tuesday afternoon. That will give us time to just relax Tuesday night as opposed to rushing in, getting settled, then heading over to the convention center for Preview Night on Wednesday from 6 - 9pm.

I'm really looking forward to waking up on the first day, throwing the curtains open, and saying "IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!" as I look down upon the throngs of people heading for the door. Plus I can't wait for show Bill all the cool stuff this GI-NORMOUS event has to offer!

1 Comments:

At July 3, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Do NOT let Bill spend ALL day at the post office shipping! Make him enjoy the sites, the sounds the smells and the (I'm so jealous) random celebrities!!!

Please, please, please keep the world posted on "Bill and Dave's Excellent Adventure". I can't wait for the full report!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home