Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Official: BILL BURKE WILL BE ATTENDING COMIC-CON!

I am happy to announce that Bill WILL be at Comic-Con this year and I couldn't be happier! He just received his clearance from work for the time off which encompasses the entire event. I'm really glad to be finally sharing this incredible week of fanboy bliss with one of my best friends in the entire world. With a little over a month to go, I'm definitely getting excited about the annual pilgrimage to San Diego. The four day memberships have already sold out with only individual day tickets on sale now. So glad we bought ours early. Hey-fucking-yup! BRING IT ON!

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2008 at 2:52 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Yay Bill!!!
So sorry I can't make it. But hey, somebody has to procreate and re-populate earth after a deadly and mysterious disease wipes out mankind.
I'll get there eventually... sniff... I will... sniff... You'll see.

 
At June 21, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BILL RULES!!!!

lOVE;
FISH!

 
At June 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel SOOOOO friggin' famous! God, i could faint I'm so excited!!! To Allen: I'm sorry too that you won't be with me! after all, whose gonna hold my hand when we hit another air pocket? Thanx for the mention Doc! Love you too! Give a call when you can, and don't forget to make up a sign for me when I get to the airport! Your friend always...Bill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home