Monday, June 16, 2008

HULK SMASH!!!!

YES! "The Incredible Hulk" was GREAT! I am both elated and relieved. My full review is on your right and let me just say three things...

#1: LOVED the movie!

#2: The audience was fantastic for last night's 8:30 show. Respectfully and extremely vocal, satisfied by every action packed and anger filled moment this thing threw at us.

And #3: The minute I arrived in the lobby of The Arclight I spotted Tim Roth with his little girl talking to a few people in the lobby. As the lights went down a half hour later, he and Director Louis Leterrier were present to intro the film. Very cool!

I'll definitely be heading back later this week to catch the big green guy again!

1 Comments:

At June 16, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great review! i didn't detect any spoilers, and I'll definitely see it sometime, along w/Iron Man. In case you haven't learned it already, Stan Winston's death was caused by multiple myeloma. He died @ home, with his family nearby. he was 62. I still cant believe he's gone so soon. Give a call when you can. I'm here @ work...Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home