Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back online (DIE, AT&T!)

After an inexcusable mistake made by AT&T with my internet account, where I spend a sum total of three hours on the phone trying to get them to correct, I am now FINALLY back online. Have been down since early afternoon Monday. When I got home tonight it was back on as originally promised. What a pain in the goddamned ass!!!

Three hours accounted for constant transferring, always to the wrong department, and usually multiple times of being on hold for at least 10 to 15 minutes or more at a stretch! By the time we got to today I was turned into the fucking Hulk when I managed to finally get to someone who could help but was telling me that, due to a mix-up in the scheduling (in other words a customer service person fucked up), it would be back on Friday instead of today. I bitched so much they finally decided to do what I could have driven down there to do myself; just turn the damned switch! HULK SMASH AT&T!!!

Speaking of "The Incredible Hulk", it opens tomorrow night! I have my ticket for Friday and am definitely more psyched than I have been in few weeks ago. The buzz online has increased and reviews finally coming in have been very positive. Yay! And when it's all said and done just give me Norton hitchhiking along a lonely road to the piano strains of Bill Bixby's "Incredible Hulk" theme and I'll go home the happiest fanboy of all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home