Monday, May 5, 2008

My MINI: 1 year old today

One year ago today I went to the dealership to pick up my pride and joy on wheels. I gave her a pampered bath and polish this afternoon to celebrate. She gleamed happily in the late afternoon sun as I took to the road for a very late lunch, rocking to the MINI playlist I created on my iPod for that first rollout last May. I still prefer doing the washing myself but it does take quite a bit more time than going to an auto detailer. But hey if you're like me and want it done to perfection...what can I say, I just take pride in the care and feeding of my MINI.

This Thursday I have an appointment at Bob Smith MINI to get her first oil change (15,000 miles or one year; I just hit 12,500) as well as the brakes looked at since I've been having that warning light come on.

1 Comments:

At May 6, 2008 at 3:26 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI - Woohoo!!!

I'm lazy, I just drive thru the touch-free car wash.

Congrats to a great couple, enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home