Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to work with New Wave Entertainment!

Got a call last week from New Wave asking if I was available to work a gig running for three weeks. I of course said YES!!!

Yay!!! After 3 plus weeks of no work I'm definitely ready to get back in the game. A producer I worked with last year on the Original Series Star Trek Season One HD-DVD has requested me specifically and (here's the even cooler part) I'll be working on the DVD for Universal's big summer action pic, "Wanted", starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy, and Morgan Freeman.

AWESOME!!!

I start tomorrow, Monday, and the catch is I'll be working nights for the first week, switching to days after that for the remainder of the project. I go in at 6pm and leave at 2am. I'm usually up until 1am anyway so this shouldn't be a stretch, sleep schedule wise. Hopefully this will be the start of my summer workload and hopefully they'll have something else for me when this project ends.

BTW, while watching the new "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" DVD last Thursday I noticed the name of a DVD post house I hadn't heard of before. Blue Collar Productions worked on the boxed set for Indy and I immediately got in touch with them to find out whom I should forward my reel and resume to. Those are now in the mail and on there way. This is the best time to contact a new place since this is the beginning of a busy time for most post houses and I might have a better chance of getting in the door faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home