Monday, April 28, 2008

YEEEESSSS!!!!!! Jack Urbont's "Iron Man" Theme in the new movie!!!

I was keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that Jack Urbont's "Iron Man" Theme from the 1966 animated series "The Marvel Superheroes" would play in the new movie. Just read the track listing (very carefully to avoid spoilers) for the just released soundtrack and there it was!!! Played the sample at the iTunes Music Store and heard it in all it's digitally restored splendor. I grew up with this cartoon series of seven minute long shorts, which also included Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, and Sub-Mariner, and it really took me back to see these openers again on YouTube.

Not sure where they'll play it in the movie. Most likely during the end credits like they did with the theme to the animated "Spider-Man" series from the 60's for the first film. Can this movie get any fucking better!!! Just not going to download the "Iron Man" soundtrack until after I've gone to the premiere Thursday night. Don't wanna over saturate because I know that's all I'd play for the next two days!

Here is Jack Urbont's "Iron Man" Theme as it appeared in the opener for the original animated series...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home