Saturday, April 19, 2008

"Iron Man" Tickets: ON SALE AND PURCHASED!

Yes, True Believers, I now have tickets to the midnight showing of "Iron Man" at Arclight's The Dome in Hollywood! Woohoo!!!

Timing was everything today, being that we're now two weeks out from the premiere. As stated in my last post, I knew The Arclight was probably gearing up to put tickets on sale sometime very soon. So I decided to call the theater where I discovered that tickets would indeed be available beginning sometime in the afternoon. Being at work today I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to refresh their website as often as I'd like to make sure I was one of the first ticket buyers. HAD to get my prize seat before the hordes descended.

With just one more thing to do, I broke away from the internet for about 15 minutes. When I came back I refreshed the Arclight's website, still seeing that tickets had not gone on sale yet. One minute later I decided to refresh again and there it was: "Iron Man" tickets now on sale! CLICK BUY!!!!!

Picked up tickets for the Thursday night midnight screening as well as the 8:30pm show on Saturday evening. I know I'm going to want to see this again pretty much right away. God bless reserved seating! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home