Friday, April 25, 2008

"Indiana Jones" Tickets: ON SALE (EARLY) AND PURCHASED!

WHOA!!! That was a close one!

I pulled up the Arclight site first thing this morning to discover that tickets for "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" had gone on sale a little earlier than expected.

The rule at The Arclight is tickets go on sale the Tuesday before a Friday release date. For a big event movie (like "Iron Man") they put them out about two weeks in advance. So I really didn't think Indy seats would be online for another week. However, just to be sure, I'd been checking the site at least twice daily since those "Iron Man" tickets went on sale. I even did it last night before I went to bed.

So first thing this morning there were the magical words: 'Tickets Now On Sale!'. Even though several had already sold, I was still able to purchase tickets for the midnight show in those coveted seats I crave. Plus, like "Iron Man", I also bought tickets for Saturday night because I know I'll want to see this again right away. YAY!!! Yay, yay, yay!

Two down, one to go....."The Dark Knight".

I definitely want to see "The Incredible Hulk" at the midnight show as well. But because of some mixed feelings between Edward Norton and Marvel, plus the good but not great first teaser trailer, I could conceivably wait for the first evening show on opening day or even Saturday night. We'll see how I feel when that gets closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home