Friday, April 18, 2008

"Gossip Girl" complete

The featurette I was cutting for the "Gossip Girl" Season One DVD is now complete. At least my involvement in the first cut. There was only so much in the budget for me to come in and work on this, and I basically went right to the edge of my block of time to get it done.

A few essential elements showed up late last week, causing a bit of a delay in my workflow. Monday and Tuesday were very late nights. A couple of shots were added yesterday by another editor to finish the piece. Now it's off to the studio for approval.

Yesterday, today, and Monday I'm over at Precision Post working on two promotional projects for Celine Dion taking her Vegas show on tour and Yo Yo Ma collaborating with James Taylor. Each will be about 3 minutes long. After that I'm still not sure what I'll be doing. This would be a good time for New Wave to call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home