Monday, March 3, 2008

"The Other Boleyn Girl" complete

My work on the DVD for "The Other Boleyn Girl" has finished and been approved by the studio. They only had one shot change but were very happy overall with my cut. The name of the featurette I was working on is called "To Be A Lady". As sort of a project completion for me, I went to see the film at The Arclight tonight. Certainly I had to watch it a month ago to cut the piece, but wanted to see the final version on the big screen.

This past week with an extremely tight turnaround, I cut a featurette for the DVD of "Speed Racer: The Next Generation", a 60-minute animated feature that sets up the new NickToons series of the same name. Here's a hi-rez version of the cover artwork. This is being produced by Lionsgate and has no connection with Warner's and The Wachowski Brothers live action movie opening in May. Still, the project had me working some crazy hours over the course of the last six days, including a double shift on Thursday; in at 8:30am, done at 1:30am the following morning. Plus I put another extra day in on Saturday. I slept until 11am this morning just trying to catch up on sleep.

Waiting to find out what I'll be working on this week, since the post coordinator at Cannery Agency initially said I'd be needed from four to six weeks. Been there now for three and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home