Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New B-52's album


The B-52's are releasing their first studio album in 16 years on March 25th. All I have to say is "HERE COMES A BIKINI WHALE!!!!" The new single and title track, "Funplex", really rocks and was an instant download click for me. I've also pre-ordered the album on iTunes. Can't wait! Click the iTunes button below to be taken directly to the album's store location. Yes, I found a new toy for the blog.
The B-52's - Funplex - Single
I am constantly amazed at the accessibility and ease of sampling and buying music and video through iTunes...and online in general for that matter. And the mere fact that I carry my entire music collection around in my briefcase and car never fails to continuously make me bow to the almightly technological advances we now enjoy on a daily basis.

Steve Jobs, you are a Golden God.

2 Comments:

At March 13, 2008 at 5:12 AM, Anonymous Mrs. Po said...

The B's RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At March 13, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man! I love these guys!

What's up Doc?

Enjoy!

Aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home