Wednesday, March 5, 2008

End of work at The Cannery

Looks like this will be my final week at The Cannery. It's been a pretty hectic few weeks completing "The Other Boleyn Girl" DVD, a promotional piece for "Shutter", and the featurette for the new "Speed Racer: The Next Generation" animated series.

Starting last week I began burning updated copies of my reel and will start printing resumes and cover letters over the next couple of days. Since last May I've been keeping a regular 3-4 month schedule of sending reels and resumes out to mostly trailer houses. I'm still sifting through post houses that handle DVD content. A lot of the time those listings are under 'general post houses' and you have to read the fine print to decifer exactly what type of projects they undertake. Even though my focus is on getting into more trailer houses, I would like to broaden work on the DVD front.

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Bill! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. It's 4:40 am Eastern time, and thought i'd blog rather than call. The Superman soundtrack is fantastic! Of course I've only listened to a few tracks from 1&2 so far, since the whole set is JUST SO FUCKIN' BIG!!! As I'm sure you've probably already heard, actor Patrick Swayze has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Last word has him doing well with chemotherapy, but he's also lost a great deal of weight. Further info on this has yet to surface, but let's wish him well with this tragic turn his life has now taken. Sorry to end on such a down note. Give a call when you can. Best wishes, Bill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home