Friday, February 8, 2008

"Indiana Jones" trailer in front of "The Spiderwick Chronicles"

It's confirmed! The first full on trailer for "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will be attached to this Paramount relese next Friday.

I remember years past where I would go to the movies just to see a highly anticipated trailer like this, then walk out before the feature started. Who needs that now that the internet will have the very same trailer that very same day! Plus you can watch it as many times as you want as opposed to saying 'hey what was that in the middle?, I want to see that again!'.

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO Doc. This is Jim, Bill Burke's and your friend. I cannot wait for the new Indy movie to come out. I am saddened by Heath Ledgers death, who knows what he could have accomplished....
An Iron Man movie is coming out unbelievable..well it is good to see your website visit NYS soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home