Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Extended work with The Cannery

Just started work on "The Other Boleyn Girl" DVD today. There are four featurettes with a different editor working on each. My pod is a 10 minute featurette exploring the real experience and lifestyle of women in London and in the court in the 16th century with connection to the characters in the film. Part of this will also examine behaviors and mannerisms of court members and elaborate on the ways they conducted themselves.

Monday I learned that they want to book me for a good six weeks worth of projects. I'll be switching back and forth between "Boleyn" and a DVD for another feature film (not sure which one yet) in the coming weeks. After that I'll start a third project that will take me into March. God bless work!

1 Comments:

At February 7, 2008 at 3:08 AM, Anonymous Allen Pinney said...

Oh yeah, Amen to work brotha!
The Other Boleyn Girl actually looks pretty good (I saw the trailer), too bad you get to do the Martha Stewart presents pod.
Couldn't have gotten the dirty little victoria secret project?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home