Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Post holiday cold

Right on schedule, my annual January sick phase has begun. After spending a whole year in summer conditions, those below zero temps from back East have me congested, coughing, and taking a lot of cold medication. Blah!

My truTV gig this week at Precision Post is coming to a close. And in fact the entire project will be finished by end of day today. Not sure what's next on the work horizon being that we're still in the latter stages of the holiday dry spell. Saw a job posting on media-match.com today for a trailer editor at a high end trailer house. Didn't say which one but I submitted my resume just the same.

Next step for me in this new year is to contact all of the trailer houses I sent reels and resumes to. Must push further to keep my name and work in front of each and every one of them on a monthly basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home