Thursday, January 17, 2008

Possible new post house

Got a call two days ago from a company by the name of Lussier. I'd been in touch with them several months ago when they posted on media-match for freelance editors. Nothing became of that but I did talk to the post coordinator who said she'd be in touch down the road.

She was re-contacting me to discuss my availability and that they were getting busy. Believe or not, I just finished working on the affiliates version of the truTV promo. Jeez! But yes I need the money so work is good. Anyway I told her I was available from this Friday on. She asked if I could send an updated copy of my reel and resume which I dropped in the mail on tuesday. She received them yesterday and thought my reel was great. Now they have to go before a couple of people downstairs and I'm just waiting for her to get back to me today.

She didn't say how long this work would be for or any other details, so I'm not sure what's going to happen at this point. Should know by end of day today or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home