Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to work

Back in LA after two weeks of Christmas, New Year's, and some extensive packing. 'Shipment: Part One' of the last of my personal items from the Latham apartment took place over Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Five of the eight boxes arrived here on Friday and Saturday. Three more boxes and five poster tubes should be getting here tomorrow and my big projection screen will be bringing up the rear sometime Tuesday. The projector is here now. Woohoo! Can't wait to start enjoying those full time once again.

I'll be heading back to work tomorrow at Precision Post to pick up where I left off on the truTV project. Hey, right now it's work and very welcome. They predict this will go at least Monday and Tuesday. However with the way things went throughout the fall, I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted a full week.

And no I haven't washed away in a flood of water falling from the skies! Just glad to see some precipitation in a state that was never built for large amounts of rain. However after -1 degree weather back East, I'll be glad to see the sun and warm temperatures again in a day or two.

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Anonymous Mrs. Fish said...

We miss you already.... :(

Sad Products.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home