Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last day of work today, Albany tomorrow

Finishing up working on three projects today; episode recaps for "The Closer" and "Saving Grace" that will be posted on the TNT site, and another version of the truTV piece for the affiliates. Those TNT shows will be finalized before I leave but truTV may be hanging out into January possibly. At least that's what the producer I'm working with says. So I could conceivably be back on the project right when return on January 4. Wouldn't mind that from a paycheck stand point.

Tonight it's time to finish packing for my 2:20pm flight to Albany tomorrow for some Christmas bliss! That holiday mood hasn't completely hit me yet but I'm sure it will when I start seeing the snow fly like it's doing today in The Northeast. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home