Wednesday, December 5, 2007

End of work for 2007

I think it's safe to assume at this point that there will be no more work this year. We're now into the holiday slow down period. Last year was a boom because I started working for The Cannery in October and continued all the way through the holidays and into March. Hopefully there will be something coming along when I get back from my annual Christmas trip to Albany. Even though I hated the CourtTV project, it certainly kept me going for a full 10 weeks. So in the long run I'm thankful for that.

Feeling pretty positive that New Wave will bring me in again, and for a long haul, once the new year gets started. Getting that coveted staff position with them would be a major career high for me.

A week from tomorrow I'll be heading back East for the holidays. Sor here's to Christmas trees, brightly colored lights, Rudolph, The Grinch, Frosty, Santa Claus, Charlie Brown, and of course Ralphie! Plus lunches with Sheila, Bill, Allen, and Pete! Not to mention brownies and M&M's in abundance. However I don't want to break the scale later on, so I'll be abundantly munching on goodies...responsibly.

YEAH, RIGHT!

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2007 at 5:05 AM, Anonymous Mrs Fish said...

Luches with Bill and Allen???? What about me...?

The Sad Fish :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home