Friday, November 9, 2007

The First Trip To LA: 5th Anniversary

Today is the 5th Anniversary of my first trip out here to LA. This would also be my first plane flight ever. So even though I was anticipating the 10 interviews that lay ahead of me over the course of the next 9 days, I was still pretty anxious about all this new stuff.

In celebration of that first voyage to The Land Of Dreams, I'll be heading to the Best Western in Hollywood where I stayed that first week and have lunch at The 101 Cafe, located on the first floor of the hotel. It's where I ate most of my meals while in town then, pretty much because the food was great and you couldn't beat the convenience.

And wow...here I am 5 years later living in a fantastic apartment, driving my dream car, and continuing a successful climb up the ladder of the film industry. If someone told me years ago I'd actually be out here and doing this now, I'd probably tell them to get off the drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home