Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Trailer Park job opening!

Just a few hours after I mailed my 26 reels and resumes Tuesday morning, I was sent a link from media-match.com that there was a job posting from Trailer Park! They're looking for an Avid / Final Cut Pro editor who has trailer, promo, and home entertainment experience (which of course I do) and 4 years professional experience (ditto +4 on that).

Wow, talk about timing!

So I sent a response e-mail, which automatically attaches my online resume, mentioning the coincidental mailing of an updated copy of my reel and resume just that morning. She should have received it today since the mail is pretty fast in this town. As a matter of fact everyone should have gotten their R&R's delivered by this afternoon.

If I end up working at Trailer Park, it goes without saying that this would be a major, major achievement in my career! Based on their creative and experience requirements, there's no reason why they wouldn't like me or my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home