Friday, October 12, 2007

Staff position on hold

The staff position they were looking to fill at Craig Murray Productions has been put on hold. So I was told when I finally got in touch with the woman who'd contacted me in the first place. Turns out they're not sure what will happen with the position, but if anything changes they'll get back in touch with me then.

One down.

Here's hoping that Trailer Park will come back with something my way since their job posting this past Tuesday. Although they did pull the ad from media-match.com after only 24 hours. I'm hoping that's because they wanted to put a capper on the number of resumes they were receiving, and not because the position has already been filled.

In the meantime, I'm about to enter my 7th week of Court TV hell. Looks like this thing is going straight through the end of October. What can I say...glad at least for the continuous work. Still feeling pretty good about 'the next big thing' breaking through soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home