Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kirsten Dunst to play Debbie Harry

Hard to tell if this will be a good match. I think, as more than a few people do, that Charlize Theron would be a great choice. Only thing is she's just a bit tall for Debbie's small frame, which Kirsten equals. And I do love Kirsten and think she could surprise.

Flashback to Colonie Center, Albany, N.Y. 1979...

I can remember hanging out at the mall, playing pinball, and stopping by Record Town to buy Blondie's "Parallel Lines". It wasn't until a few spins later that I ended up liking the entire album. From there I was hooked. Also remember the first Debbie Harry button I use to wear on my jacket. My Mom thought was a little too risque. Of course that was before the poster of Debbie in the low cut white dress went up on my closet door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home