Friday, September 28, 2007

Wrapping another Court TV week

Finishing up my fourth week here at Precision Post on this Court TV-rebranding-to-truTV reel. The producer I'm working with has twice mentioned that this will be invaluable to have on both our reels. It's a historic moment for Court TV and will show that we took part in fashioning the look of the new network. Plus it'll be instrumental in furthering our careers. Not to sound egotistical, but after hearing all this crap I thought to myself 'let me show you MY reel first and then tell me whether I'll need this to get work'...uuuhhh, not really, no. Court TV continues through most of next week, which is good work wise and money wise since I'm only doing this for the bucks. Not sure what will happen after that. Although The Cannery called a few days ago stating there were quite a number of projects coming in all at once. Hopefully I'll be heading over there once this finishes.

I called Craig Murray Productions regarding that staff editor position they contacted me about. Still nothing yet. The hoping and praying continues.

I'm now ready to start burning updated copies of my reel and printing resumes for another burst to 20 plus post houses, most of them trailer. Again, with the two new trailers on there from KO Creative I should be catching their eye a bit more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home