Friday, September 21, 2007

Work is work while you're waiting for the next big gig

I'm glad this week from semi-hell is over. Tuesday was just hellacious what with trying to get to KO Creative to pick up my check and all. It's only 4.7 miles from Precision but still took me over an hour and a half to get there, pick it up, drive to the bank, cash the check, then get back to work.

I'll be continuing here at Precision next week as well. One more week of this really tiresome Court TV project. Fucking ugh! Hey, I'm glad to be working and hope to get a call from Craig Murray Productions shortly for an interview regarding that staff position. I love Precision for a lot of reasons...one of which is there timeliness with invoice checks. Most places have it for you within 30 days, sometimes later. Here it's always fresh and prompt! I already received checks for the first two weeks on this project and I only started three weeks ago! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home