Friday, September 14, 2007

New Look!

And now...LA Filmcutter...as you've never seen it before! New digitally remastered <-widescreen-> edition! Choked full of bonus features! Over 80 hours of additional footage! 80 hours?! Shit, start making the sandwiches now!!!!

I was actually inspired by the layout of several movie news sites to expand a little, not only in size but in content. Plus there's more room for me to put up some posters, add a few more bookshelves, bring in a couple of plastic palm trees, and maybe build an extra room off the back porch!

I am currently in the process of consolidating my Flickr photo pages so that everything (hopefully) will be in one place. Right now there's just one link to your left with my MINI pics. And yes I didn't forgotten all those cool Comic-Con photos I haven't had time to go through and post yet. It's coming! There's also a link to my YouTube page, as well as a rundown of my favorite movie news sites. Those will expand as I discover more.

Hope you like the new look!

BTW, please give Mr. Walken up top some love as well. He's got a fever...and the only prescription is your vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home