Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hunt for a new place to live...again

Well it's that time again. The lease for my apartment is up on November 4 and if I plan to move I would need to give my notice by October 5. That gives me three weeks to find something. Needless to say I'm feeling the preasure of that ticking second hand on the clock.

Still in the market for a house to rent, hopefully something a little cheaper than what I'm paying now. Closer to all the places I work for would be nice, but ultimately I need to feel at home, comfortable, and secure. I've said it before...the LA area is like a deck of cards that's been shuffled; the good, the bad, and the ugly are all intermingled. Don't get me wrong, Woodland Hills is certainly very nice. The bottom line is I'm feeling pretty positive about finding something better. I spend a little time each day on westsiderentals.com and craigslist.org checking the listings.

That one great card is out there, hiding in the deck. I'll find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home