Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Saving Grace" recap

For the last week I've been working at Precision Post on a season one recap of the new TNT series "Saving Grace" starring Holly Hunter. Shortly this four minute piece will appear on the official TNT site. In and around that I've been cutting a 7 minute sales reel for CourtTV which is becoming TruTV. Big Yawn. This project is just for the money.

I'm almost finished with the update to my reel so I can get that next round out the door to post houses. Trying to reconnect with Sparkhill where I've not been since about a year ago. They certainly have several choice projects coming up including "Live Free Or Die Hard" and "Iron Man"...yes, "Iron Man". Plus a number of other Twentieth Century Fox and Paramount major releases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home