Saturday, September 15, 2007

Court TV...BLAH!

Finished out the week at Precision Post working on a pitch reel for Tru TV, the new branding name for Court TV. This really is just a junk project to me. No interest in the content whatsoever, In it for the paycheck only. The unfortunate thing is I just received a call from The Cannery yesterday asking about my availability. They'd mentioned a few weeks back that a new "Super Friends" DVD project would be surfacing soon. The start date now is this coming Monday.

I'll be cutting this stupid Court TV thing for the next week and therefore unable to work for them. That really sucks. Not that I was anxious to work on "Super Friends" (still fun though) but that would have been such a better gig than what I'm doing now. These are the risks you take when you freelance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home