Friday, August 31, 2007

Still waiting on work

I was off all this week which gave me time to update my reel a little. I now have the two movie trailers I did for KO Creative in my possession; "The Wizard Of Gore" and "Provoked". These will be great to put in the forefront of attention to trailer houses.

Got a call from Percision Post today. They have something for me next week to promote Court TV's change over to their new name. Not really exciting stuff, but right now I need to work. At least until New Wave or any of the others need me.

Still waiting on notes from Avi Arad concerning the "Bratz" DVD. Called The Cannery today and they said nothing has come back yet. So it looks like I'll be taking this Precision job for next week. At some point next week I'll be running off another round of DVD reels and resumes to bombard everyone with. Must keep up on my 'every three to four month' attack now.

My God is it almost September?! How did that happen?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home