Wednesday, August 1, 2007

KO Continues...

Came back to work at KO Creative this week while having two days of Comic-Con withdrawal. I still wish I was down there actually. :(

Continuing to work on teasers for the series "Poltergeist: The Legacy". All the 30 second spots are down (for 15 episodes), now I'm working on 20, 15, and 10 second cutdowns. 10 second cutdowns are probably the hardest, what with trying to cram so much plot into just a flicker of time. They also asked what my availability is for the next 3 weeks which is hopeful. They've asked this before and nothing has ever quite lasted that long so we'll see. However this would be great because I'm still hoping for that phone call to come from New Wave Entertainment that it's time to return, hopefully for good.

I may actually be working at Precision Post next Tuesday and Wednesday and then returning here to KO for the remainder of the week. Precision has a couple of interstitials for FX they want me to cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home