Thursday, August 16, 2007

From KO Creative To The Cannery

After working a grueling three week straight run on 60 teasers for the first season of "Poltergeist: The Legacy", I have now returned to The Cannery to cut a couple of pods for the "Bratz" movie DVD.

Probably about a week and a half of the time with KO was spent working from home. Would head in to pick up a Firewire drive, then spend the next series of days only having to deal with a 7 second commute to work; from the bedroom to the computer in the next room! Then at the end of each day I'd upload my work to an FTP site.

This last week on the project was insanely intense. Studio dictated changes in length to a :10, :15, :20, and :30 spot for each of the fifteen episodes became all I lived, ate, slept, and dreamt about. After working two very full weekends in a row, that included some heavy late nights, I began cutting the "Bratz" pieces this past Monday at The Cannery. However I STILL had to go back to KO Monday and Tuesday nights to finish even more changes in length to all those spots. Needless to say I'm just about out of gas and really looking forward to having some down time this coming weekend.

The "Bratz" project will take me through until August 24, but I'm told they'll have more work for me when this ends. KO has also expressed interest in my returning when the current gig is done. All we have to do now is get New Wave Entertainment to call with something cool to follow these other projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home