Monday, May 7, 2007

Mini Dealership Photos Now Online!

Click on the shot of my Mini or "Photos" to go to a short gallery of images taken while picking up my Mini at Bob Smith BMW.

It's just insane to me looking at that pic of Hilary (who sold me the car) handing over the keys and thinking about a time not so long ago when I was wondering how I could ever even afford a used car much less a brand new one. Then when I had a vehicle I didn't know how I'd manage to finance the next one. Now look where I am...who would have ever thought!

Two things are missing from the car at the moment. The Union Jack rear view mirror cap and the back plate Union Jack frame. The frame they had to order. The rear view mirror cap was accidentally broken while they were trying to snap it on so a new one was also ordered. Hilary told me both would be in the mail this week. There's a couple of shots of me ceremoniously bringing forth a Union Jack keychain I bought two years ago, knowing the day would come when I'd clip my new keys to it.

My first day driving back to work made me think of Peter Parker in "Spider-Man 3" walking down the street, being the cool dude. All I needed was to stop into a clothing store, pick up a black suit, and do a little dance on the way out.

The review of that is up next.

I'll have more photos of my new baby very soon...trust me there's more!

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Anonymous Sheila said...

As Jeff Spicolli said in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High",

"AWESOME!!.......TOTALLY AWESOME!!!"

Mini Fish! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home