Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Magic Words: My Mini is Here!

Wow! That was an early surprise. Thought the car would have a few more days at the distribution center. But they called this morning first thing from Bob Smith Mini with the happy news; The new baby has arrived at the dealership! Yeah Baby!!!

Saturday afternoon at 5pm I have an appointment to go finalize the paperwork and bring her home. It's hard to believe 6 weeks (to the day) passed so relatively quickly. The morning and early afternoon will be final prep for me. Heading to the bank to pull out a check for the remainder of the balance I'm putting down, among other things. I can't believe the day has finally arrived.

Expect photos of this historic day (and there will be many) to be posted over the weekend. Happy motoring to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home