Thursday, March 15, 2007

Work with KO Creative

KO called yesterday to see if I was available for work. Told them I was booked into another project at the moment, which made me pretty sad because I'd been wanting to get back in the door. I said I could work in the evening, not realizing how grueling a schedule that would be. They only need me for two nights however.

Last night I went there after finishing up at The Cannery to work on a trailer for an MTV movie. It's called "Kaya", the story of a Britney Spears type character who is on the verge of self destruction in the music industry. There's a litte Gwen Stefani and Jessica Simpson in the character as well. Today I'm reallly wiped out after being there until 1:30am last night. But hey, this is a trailer house. I NEED to be there and get my face in front of them as much as possible so they'll bring me in more often.

Going back tonight and am downing a few more Coke's to get me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home