Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome To Mini Cooper Week!

This is it...the final countdown!

Making a list of things I need to do; sweep out the garage, finish getting the insurance in place, pick what order my Mini playlist will be on the iPod, etc.

I have a fairly extensive compilation of road play tracks I've chosen for the initial rollout. The very first song for when I leave the dealership is "Love's Theme" by The Love Unlimited Orchestra. Just has that sound of 'here I am, this is it, finally, I own a Mini, let the driving bliss begin'. Saturday. 8am. Oh yes, it will be mine!

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds very exciting! I was thrilled when I got my Mini Cooper S last year. Good thing there are plenty of used cars in Indianapolis, Indiana - and I found the best cute car, ever! This Is It is on my playlist, too. And all other classical music, and some jazz.

Congratulations to you, for having the best car model!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home