Friday, March 23, 2007

My Mini Is Now In The Wings!

Have to make this short since I need to do some catch up here at work...

Went to the Mini Of Universal City dealership yesterday to put down money on the only red body / black top automatic Mini they had in stock. Filled out the credit info and was very happy when the guy came back saying I'd been approved. Yay! That was a load off!

Spoke with them the night before where I learned that if I wanted that particular car I'd need to come by and put $2,000 down to hold it for me until Saturday. I'm putting a total of $5,000 down as a down payment.

After finally seeing those Union Jack mirror caps up close, comparing with the chrome ones I was starting to like more, I realized I wanted to go with the chrome instead. Somehow I started to feel like after I bought the car the Union Jack's might seem a little too busy. The chrome looks amazing and will ultimately enhance the other chrome elements already on the Mini. However I do still want that Union Jack on there so I've chosen a new feature which just came out last year; a rear veiw mirror cap for the inside of the car that proudly displays the British Flag. Very cool.

The photo of the car on your right now has the new configuration with mirror change outs. Click on it for a larger view.

More details this weekend after I pick up My Mini!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home