Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Did I Mention I Hated This Project?

I am now in the home stretch, one more day, before heading down to San Diego for Comic-Con. God Bless It!

After fudging around about getting us what we needed for the Astaire/Rogers project, Warner Bros. has asked for a resonably finished first cut by this Friday. Yeah, right! Unfortunately we don't have time to do that so they're getting what I've completed so far. This coming from the head of Sparkhill who is very fed up with their treatment of us regarding the project. Too many elements, not enough time.

No matter...all of this will be out of sight for the next four days as I immerse myself in the world of comics, movies, and sci-fi. AND a much needed break and mini vacation. Tonight I'll be packing to leave straight from work tomorrow evening. When I get back I'll pretty much be pushing through the Astaire/Rogers project to get to the "Face-Off" Special Edition DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home