Friday, July 21, 2006

Comic-Con Day 1

Oops! Once I arrived here Wednesday night I realized I forgot the cable to transfer photos from my camera to the laptop. So unfotunately there won't be any pics posted until I get back.

On the up side, Thursday was great. I managed to make my way through almost half of the exhibit hall as opposed to only 1/4 last year. Too much stuff! Saw a couple of great Wonder Women and a lot of Anime costumes running around. Plus, while I was eating some lunch, I spotted this guy wearing a Greatest American Hero T-shirt (red shirt with the logo on the chest). I half choked on my tuna sandwich as I tried to flag him down. I asked where he got it, thinking he'd probably bought it on E-bay and there was only one. Turns out he was selling them and had a large bag at his side full of just that! I bought two since I never expected to see such a thing again. Nice!

God bless my room at The Marriott. Les than a hundred steps and I'm in the convention center! Plus I can see everyone heading for the main doors from my window. Just too sweet! It's Friday morning now and I'm up so I can get down there early and get in line. Bryan Singer's talk is scheduled for 11am. Must be near the front if possible. It's also Star Wars Day and I'll be wanting to check out Steve Sansweet's talk later on. And let's not forget the "Superman II" preview! Gotta run....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home