Monday, June 19, 2006

"Superman Returns" in 7 Days!!!

Again STOP with all the goddamn footage!!! God almighty!

Kal-El.org recently posted a link to a page which contains 11 clips from the movie! 11!! Each at least a minute long and one of them is the ENTIRE plane rescue sequence featured so prominently in the first two full trailers! More and more and more and more TV spots (I think they're up to 13 now) are running constantly on the tube. GO...AWAY! Luckily for the Kal-El.org site reader they do have spoiler warnings. So many of the TV spots and clips that are posted online come with these movie ruining reminders. Ga-bye!!! Not for me, uh-uh, no way, get the fuck out of here! Still, Kal-El.org has been amazing in it's coverage of everything "Superman Returns". Just incredible stuff. I just keep my can of "Spoiler-Away" right by my side at all times. Then after next Tuesday it won't matter. I'll go in to check out everything I didn't want to see in advance and am sure I'll be blown away by the amount of spoilage.

I do glance at a few major publication reviews from the early June press screening, cautiously trying to avoid reading any line that gives plot info away. The critics all seem to be marveling at the film; spectacular, emotional, dramatic, awe inspiring. I like all of those words. One week from tomorrow I'll be standing in line at Mann's Chinese Theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home